WelComE to OuR WoRLD

we wanted to share our life's experiences
to our friends and families in our simple ways... keeping you updated with
what's happening with our day to day lives, its ups and downs, moods and
happenings... wishing to stay in touch with you all wherever we may be... bits and pieces of our days...


Thursday, August 16, 2007

my first entree....

















" Books are judged by their covers... and now... by their BlOGGS!"
it doesnt make sense.. lol.. let me take you for a ride instead...

my first entree... going on bare.. before you can create a blog... you have to have something full of sense in mind... before you can create an audience, you dont have to be extraordinary, but at least entertaining... before fellow bloggers can learn from you... you have to post blogs of real happenings... this isnt just A diary... its the persona in meee that most of the people around me doesnt know of... sharing wont necessarily mean that you'll get something out of me... but hoping at least, would help you in any possible way... the way its helping me... geeeeeeez... dying to get out of this skin... :)) to my baby... iloveyou so much... this is for you!!! to my friends! hoping to keep in touch with you all!!

enjoy my bloggs... like the way im enjoying yours!!

peace ;P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

insightful blogs... interesting